The NoisePen Personal Sound Exposure Meter has no cables, displays or controls, and needs no separate charger or reader unit, making it simple to use and the perfect solution for monitoring Noise at Work over a whole working day or week especially for shift workers, lone workers, confined-space workers and people working in remote areas. The NoisePen noise dosemeter is fully compliant with noise at work health and safety measurement standards around the world.
This great value, self-contained personal noise dosemeter can capture, record and calculate noise exposure data for a period of time over 30 hours. The NoisePen measures all the noise parameters you need for legally compliant occupational noise monitoring. This PSEM is a self-contained noise monitor ideally suited for workers ‘on the go’; it has no cables, displays or controls and several different mounting options are available.
The NoisePen does not require an additional Charger or Reader Unit – all interactions are done via USB to a PC and our outstanding powerful analysis and reporting software, Pulsar AnalyzerPlus:
- All noise measurement programming and key functions such as start-stop, set up and configuration of the device, download, view and store measurements are performed before or on completion of field measurements.
- Calibration of the NoisePen is also undertaken before taking a measurement with an acoustic calibrator and verified and logged via the software. The same process is carried out on return of the unit to your office.
- Schedule a timed measurement at a date and time of your choice. You can also repeat a selected measurement pattern over a period of 7 days without having to reset the NoisePen.
- Get a full map of Time History information to help you determine when key noise problems occur during a worker’s day.
- View all the essential data you need such LAeq, LEP,d, % Dose and TWA for compliance with occupational noise regulations
- The additional ‘C’ frequency weighted peak Time History allows you to fully assess risks from impulsive noise in the workplace.
Save time and money too with this innovative device; just choose how many you want, the more you buy the more you save! Contact us directly for quotes of 6 or more NoisePens to get a discount.
NOTE: an acoustic calibrator is required for the field calibration and activation of the NoisePen. This is not included as standard.