The GFM436 is an ATEX certified gas analyser for site investigation, landfill gas control, and environmental regulation compliance monitoring.
It is a fixed configuration, measuring the proportions of CH4 (by both volume and Lower Explosive Limit), CO2, O2, H2S and CO presented in soil gas, greenfield and brownfield sites. This includes land affected by landfill operations or other industrial contamination.
Additionally, hexane content is measured to assist in areas with hydrocarbon vapours from spilt fuels, oils, or other such contaminants. This instrument has the additional capacity to measure gas pressure (differential and static) and flow rate (instantaneous and peak).
Optional extras to measure velocity and temperature are available.
- Ex. Rating: EEx ib IIB T1
- Provides measurements of 6 gases
- Measures flow rate, atmospheric, static, and differential pressures
- Small and portable – easily fits in one hand
- SiteMan PC software included
- High-contrast LCD display
- User-swappable battery pack
- Battery life ranging from 8 to 12 hours and 4 hours charging time
- Charger suited to your country
- Protective weather-proof leather case
- Supplied in a ready-to-go site kit
- Factory-calibrated infrared sensor for measuring Hexane vapour
- Detector (PID) correction factor for low levels of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- Bi-directional measurement of instantaneous and peak borehole flow
- Storage of 2 water level readings from DIP meter taken at each borehole
- Manual and unattended data-logger with USB download
All GFM instruments require annual service and recalibration and service.