The GFM426 is an ATEX certified landfill gas analyser providing fast and accurate measurements of gas and pressure.
It is a fixed configuration that measures 5 gases, using a combination of IR and EC channels. It also provides three different pressure measurements: Atmospheric; Static (Gauge); Differential. Flow rate is derived from a calculation using differential pressure.
Optional extras to measure velocity and temperature are available.
- Ex. Rating: EEx ib IIB T1
- Provides measurements of up to 6 gases
- Measure atmospheric, static, and differential pressures
- Calculated flow rate reading through differential pressure
- Small and portable – easily fits in one hand
- SiteMan PC software included
- High-contrast LCD display
- User-swappable battery pack
- Battery life ranging from 8 to 12 hours and 4 hours charging time
- Charger suited to client’s country
- Protective, weather-proof leather case
- Supplied in ready-to-go site kit
- Manual and unattended data-logger with USB download
All GFM instruments require annual service and recalibration and service.